Even though I do a lot of digital scrapbooking, I started out as a traditional cropper, and I still can’t get away from those fun papers and tools. My kids’ books are still traditional, and will stay that way. I have to have a little bit of special time to make this happen, but I still love it.
- How To Move Your Memory Vault To A New Computer
- How to Combine Historian and Forever Storage for a Secure Photo Backup Strategy
- A Big Thank You, and My First Drawing Winner
- Potentially Useful Tool For The Font Junkie
- Forever Just Had Their National Convention, and Now There Are Tons Of Specials To Check Out
Please assume that the links on this site are my affiliate links. What this means is that I may receive a small commission from the companies I link to if you click through and make a purchase. Here’s what you need to understand about that: 1. This in no way increases what you pay for these items or services; 2. sometimes this might enable you to pay less; and 3. I will not recommend to you anything I wouldn’t use myself or recommend to those closest to me, no matter how big the commission. These are all things I believe in.
Thank you. I truly appreciate you.