I had some time to work with Storybook Creator Plus 4.0 the other day, and came across a great feature to the upgrade … the ability to easily delete keywords from an element.
If you ever used keywords in Storybook Creator Plus 3.0, you probably know that they are HUGELY useful for finding individual content pieces when working on a project.
You probably also ran into one annoying little issue.
If you originally created a keyword, let’s say … “blue,” and then Creative Memories started keywording their content with a similar keyword, say “Blue,” combining these two keywords was not possible. If you wanted to delete your original keyword, you had to remove it from every individual item by first right-clicking on it in the Content Manager and then selecting remove. If you couldn’t find every individual item with that keyword, it was impossible to get rid of it. This could make for a very long list of keywords to scroll through.
In SBC+4.0, adding and removing keywords from an item is much easier than it was before. Try this, it’s so much easier.
- Click on Manage content on the Welcome page.
- In the Content Manager, click on the Kit Preview icon.
- Pick a package from the carousel and click on one of the content items displayed to select it.
- You’ll notice on the right, there’s a text box that will enable you to type in keywords to add to the selected item. If it is a keyword that has already been established, it will automatically check the box for you.
- Once you have keywords chosen for a content item, you’ll notice them listed beneath the text box. Next to each keyword is a small red X, making it easy to quickly delete an unnecessary keyword.
Give it a try and see how it works for you. Until next time, Enjoy!