Just another quick video post, for anyone having difficulty getting their photos from the camera into Memory Manager.
Or, if you don’t want to watch the video, here are the simple steps to achieve the same result.
- Open Memory Manager and go to your Media Library.
- Insert the memory card from your camera into the memory card reader slot on your computer. Alternately, you can connect your camera to the computer using a USB cable.
- In Memory Manager, click on the Camera icon in the top ribbon.
- Click on the appropriate drive/option in the pop-up box and hit Select. (Usually, both options are really the same thing.)
- In the next dialog box, either select Get all photos (if you want to import everything), or Set selected photos if you only want to select some of them.
- That’s it! They are now part of your Memory Vault.
Until next time, Enjoy!